Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

That is One Big Photo!

This weekend I had a chance to drive up to the Baraboo/Wisconsin Dells area to check out a billboard I recently designed and photographed for our Bunbury Baraboo Agents. It is so excited to see my work that large! Plus it was a good excuse to head up to the outlet mall ;)

If you're headed south on Hwy 12 from Wisconsin Dells to Baraboo, keep your eyes open for it!

Bunbury Billboard

No comments:

Post a Comment