Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm on Vacation!

For my friends and clients - know that I am off enjoying a little vacation in Washington D.C. with my hubby. I'll be back on Tuesday March 31st. I will be checking email periodically, but unable to respond with my usual promptness. Thanks for your patience!

And since blog posts are better with photos, here's one of Peyton at his first birthday party that I took photos at this past Saturday. Mmmm.... basketball cupcakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment