Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Sample Album!

I have been anxiously awaiting this new sample album in the mail, and am so excited to share it with you. These gorgeous albums are available with leather or cloth covers, and hinged bindings. This allows the album and the pages to lay flat, and gives the book an extra touch of class. All pages are printed on thick, premium card stock with a slight gloss. An ultra-glossy option is available.

All albums are custom designed for each of my clients, for this album, I chose a more sleek, modern look - but really the sky's the limit!


Here are few pages from Brian & Ann Marie's Sample Album -



The hinged binding that allows the pages to lay flat.


Another view of the binding - this album has a black leather cover, other leather colors and cloth options are available.


Each design is custom made, just for you! I'll work with you step by step to make sure your album is just perfect!


If you're getting married, a great idea that I've seen is to use your engagement photos in a album like this as your guest book. Leave blank spots, or fade out some of the photos to give your guests space to sign. What a cute idea!

I have these albums available in three different sizes depending on your needs, and the price includes 20 pages, more pages are available.

5 x 5 Album $90.00

8 x 8 Album $125.00

10 x 10 Album $175.00

Additional Pages $5.00 each

Covers are available in Red Leather, Dark Brown Leather, Black Leather, Tan Fabric, Chocolate Fabric, and Black Fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment