Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sick Day

On Monday I stayed home from work feeling under the weather. Even after a weekend on the couch with Brian taking care of me, I just wasn't ready to face the work world. After a short visit to the doctor, and some good medicine, it was recommended I get a humidifier for my relentless coughing. When I called Brian to tell him I was on the way to Target to pick one up, he told me he only approved if I got the frog one. I must secretly admit that I have wanted the frog humidifier for quite sometime, and was pleasantly surprised to find out it wasn't any more expensive than the boring adult ones! So I got home, filled it up, plugged it in, and was instantly brought back to my childhood. For some reason I love the humidifier. I remember hoping to be "sick enough" to get to use it... and I didn't even have the cool frog one!

So most people would just watch TV on their day off sick, however I took pictures. I can't help it. No matter where I look I continually see things and think "that would make a good picture"... so I caved and grabbed my camera from where I sat on the couch.


Introducing my new friend:

One of the best parts about having a dog is that you always have a snuggly buddy, and Edie is no exception. She really enjoyed the extra snuggle time on the couch.


I was trying to take a picture of her while she was sleeping, but then she woke up and I got this face!

Well I am slowly but surely feeling better, and hope all of you are in good health! Spring is going to be a welcome change around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment