Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brian & Jana are Engaged!

I met Brian & Jana downtown Middleton for their engagement shoot. These two are so great together, I had a ball working with them. They definitely have the same sense of humor and love to laugh - every time I had them look at each other I always got two seconds of serious faces, then a bunch of laughs. This made for some great photos, and you can really feel their chemistry. I am looking forward to their wedding in June!

We started out in front of this great old train depot... I love the brightness of the walls!


And then we ended up in an alley... oh how I love alley ways! The lighting is always just right, and there is just something about the grunge effect that just gets me all excited.


I really like Jana's bright pink scarf, it just pops in these photos!








Thanks guys for a great afternoon, I can't wait for June!

No comments:

Post a Comment