Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Beautiful Weekend!

You can hear the collective sigh in the air. Spring is on it's way. Although here in Madison we have missed most of the snow, we still have been under a bitter freeze all winter. I've often thought of moving where it was warming, and leaving winter in dust... but then I'd miss this, the change of seasons, the extra "spring" in your step when the weather gets warmer. It's like a weight is lifted off your shoulders and you can go outside and do outside things. I'd miss that feeling.

My hubby and I had a great weekend just being out and enjoying the fact that we didn't need coats. Although we did a lot of things this weekend, the highlight by far was going to Sonic. I have been craving a Strawberry Limeaide from Sonic since the summer of 2006, when I worked in Texas at a summer camp. I still remember everyone there just being flabergasted that I had never been to Sonic (but then again, they had no idea what a Culvers was, or a Hardees for that matter, they are all Carl's Juniors down there... anyway I digress), and leaving was hard, knowing it may be years until I was reunited with my new found favorite beverage. I've been wanting to go to the new Sonic here in Madison since it open in January, but every time we were in the area the line was around the block. Alas, my time came on Saturday! After Brian & Jana's engagement shoot we boogied over there and the Strawberry Limeaide was mine!


Sonic Finally!


And, speaking of Brian & Jana's engagement shoot, here is a little teaser!


Brian & Jana 1

No comments:

Post a Comment