Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 12, 2010

What To Wear - Sisters Photo Session

This is the third post in a series called "What to Wear". This series is designed to help my clients choose the best clothing options for their photo sessions.

Thank heaven for little girls. And these adorable little dresses. Help me Rhonda!
Bold and beautiful is what I was going for with this session. I love the combination of turquoise and yellow, so I naturally paired these two little dresses together. In case there were three little ladies, I loved the boldness this little one piece pink infant dress brought.

Notice how these dresses coordinate, but they are not "matchy matchy". With so many options, there is no need to buy the same dress for each little girl. Have fun, use bold colors! These will pop in all of the photos and add some visual interest.

Also, I like the subtle pattern in the yellow dress, it added interest without being too over bearing.

And how about those little gold shoes? Lordy, lordy. If I had a little girl I would go broke from a trip to Old Navy!

Speaking of Old Navy, all photos and clothing choices are from OldNavy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment