Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Inspire Guide -- Emily & Chad

For all of you planning a wedding out there, here are some pictures of the fun details of Emily & Chad's June wedding. Hopefully you will see something that inspires you!

Emily.Chad---Wedding Inspiration 3

Emily.Chad---Wedding Inspiration 2

Emily.Chad---Wedding Inspiration 1

Vendors:
Ceremony & Reception Site: Stoughton Country Club
Cake: Chris's Confections
Flowers: The Petal Patch
Dress: Beautiful Brides

A little side note - we LOVED the Stoughton Country Club. It is a gorgeous setting, and the staff was nothing short of excellent. It is a great location for a small (about 100 guests) wedding.

1 comment: