Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What To Wear - Brothers Photo Session

This is the second post in a series called "What to Wear". This series is designed to help my clients choose the best clothing options for their photo sessions.

Next up in our series is a set of brothers. Can't you just see all of their adorable little faces fighting and pinching each other already? :)
Did I mention that I like bold colors? I do :)

My goal for this set of outfits is to have a warm color palette with lots of different textures and patterns. Notice how they will go well together, but they will also match in different combinations. Big brother with small brother, small brother with little brother and so on.

I can envision this session taking place somewhere with a lot of greenery - either a park, the arboretum, or at Olbrich Botanical Gardens. Somewhere with lots of space to let these little buggers run around and be boys. I love capturing brothers and families for that matter outside of the traditional posed photography. This gives you the most genuine and authentic smiles of them all!

Stay tuned for the next edition of "What to Wear!", next up, sisters!

All of the images and clothes are from OldNavy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment