Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kaebisch Family

Kaebisch Family

I met the Kaebisch Family on a beautiful Sunday afternoon at Oschner Park in Baraboo. This is the second time I've had the opportunity to photograph this family, and it is always a pleasure to see clients again. I couldn't believe how much their little boy had grown since the last time I saw him!

We started our session down by the River Walk, and this beautiful old bridge.
Kaebisch Family

Aren't these two just adorable!
Kaebisch Family

Kaebisch Family

Ok, get ready for it, these two are going to melt your heart!

Wait for it....

Kaebisch Family
See, I told you!

Kaebisch Family
Kaebisch Family
Kaebisch Family
Kaebisch Family
More adorable ahead...
Kaebisch Family
How sweet!
Kaebisch Family

We then spent a little time playing at the park. This is my favorite time of a family session - capturing everyone having fun with one another. I think these photos will be even more precious in a few years...
Kaebisch Family
Kaebisch Family

Help me rhonda. He is just too cute!
Kaebisch Family
Kaebisch Family
:)
Kaebisch Family

Thanks guys for a great afternoon and your flexibility! I look forward to seeing you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment