Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Go Tell it on the Mountain...

.... that I'm on vacation in Estes Park, Colorado.

We're out with a bunch of Van Wyk family members hiking and having fun in Rocky Mountain National Park. There will be lots of food, talking (trust me, the Van Wyk's can talk!), and relaxing. I really wish I could take you all along, but I already get the heavy sticker on my suitcase (sorry in advance to the TSA dude that has to lift it).

I will be "out of the office" Monday July 26th through Monday August 2nd, 2010.

All emails and phone calls will be answered on Tuesday, August 3rd. Thank you for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment