Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Wedding Planner & Guide Show!

Deal Wedding

Are you getting married soon? Know someone who is? Then you should head on over to the Wedding Planner & Guide Summer Show. Here are the details:

Wednesday June 9, 2010
Madison Marriott West
4-9pm
Fashion Show at 7pm

I have two FREE tickets that I'd like to give away to the show! To win, just leave a little comment below, and I will draw the winner tomorrow morning, Friday June 4th at 7am.

More information about the show can be found at wedplan.com. Also, any couple who attends the show and books me as their photographer will receive a free wedding album - a $300+ value! Contact me for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment