Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Mand Family

I met the Mand Family at the Wisconsin State Capitol on a Sunday afternoon. This is the second time I have photographed their family, but since then, they have added a new addition! It was so much fun to meet their new little baby boy!

Enjoy a few of my favorites from their session!

Mand Family
Mand Family
Little "J" posed herself like this! She made my job easy!
Mand Family
Mand Family
Mand Family
We've got to get Mom and Dad - "J" helped me take the photo on the right :)
Mand Family
Mand Family
Little "M" was all smiles for me - I was invited over to their house anytime :) Apparently he likes the camera!
Mand Family

Thanks guys for a fun session!

No comments:

Post a Comment