Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Best!

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Best! Brian and I had such a fun time photographing your wedding - it was an honor to be a part of it! I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon in sunny (and hopefully, after this Saturday, dry!) Mexico. I'm still working on the rest of the photos, but in the meantime, enjoy your sneak peek!

As you can tell from the pic, Bowen has a passion for soccer, and we got a ton more fun shots here at the indoor soccer center. I can't wait to share their wedding with you all - more to come soon!

Mr. & Mrs. Best

No comments:

Post a Comment