Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Connor is One!

Meeting Connor and his family has been so much fun! They have purchased the "Watch Me Grow" package which includes 4 sessions - this is our third. I have photographed this little guy from newborn, to 6 month old, to big one year old! It has been so neat to watch him grow over the past few months, and I can't wait to see what he's up to at our next session, where he'll probably be cruising around and walking!

I met Connor and his family at Vilas Park near the zoo for our session. There was lots of fun places to go and see.

Without further ado - the pictures! But hold on to your hats, this little one is a cutie! :)

Connor - 1 Year
Connor - 1 Year
Connor - 1 Year
Connor - 1 Year
Connor - 1 Year
Connor - 1 Year
Connor - 1 Year
Connor - 1 Year
He had a great time going down the slide - but crawling up is much more fun!
Connor - 1 Year
Mom and Dad also brought along his wagon which he just got for his first birthday!
Connor - 1 Year

Thanks guys for a great session!

No comments:

Post a Comment