Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Product Share - Guest Book Album

Guest Book Album

Good Monday Morning to you! I just put together a guest book album for Ali & Dusty for their July wedding, and wanted to share it with you! When putting together your guest book, there are so many options to choose from. I love this layout because it gives your guests unique prompts to respond to. But don't take my word for it - check it out!

Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album
Guest Book Album

All albums come with their own keepsake box
Guest Book Album

Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment