Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jake & Stacy - Engaged!

Jake & Stacy

I met Jake and Stacy downtown Madison at two of my favorite locations, the Memorial Union Terrace and State Capitol. I am always excited to photograph other UW Alum and Madison lovers, and this time was no exception! We had a great time walking up and down State Street talking about their upcoming wedding and taking some photos.

I have known Jake for a little while, we actually went to 7th grade together before I moved, and have reconnected and have many mutual friends in college. But, that's not actually how this couple found me, Stacy knows two of our good friends who she works with at Samba. Small world! Either way, I'm am thrilled to be their photographer and am excited for their upcoming wedding in July!

We started off at the Memorial Union Terrace - this is one of my new favorites!
Jake & Stacy
Bri's Shot
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Ooo I love this one too!
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
We then headed up State Street towards the Capitol
Jake & Stacy
The wind helped us with a little "glamour hair"! :)
Jake & Stacy
The Capitol's tulips are just beautiful!
Jake & Stacy
These are Bri's shots - I love love love the one on the left!
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Bri's Shot:
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy
Jake & Stacy

Thanks guys for a great evening! We had a great time and are so excited for your wedding in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment