Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Murphy Family!

Murphy Family

I met the Murphy family on a cloudy and windy, but nice spring day. We managed to escape the winds in the trees of the UW Arboretum for a few photos with mom and dad and their three beautiful girls. They were so much fun and easy going that they made my job easy!

Mom had actually won this session at a silent auction almost a year and a half ago now, and we finally matched our schedules up - and I'm so glad I finally got to meet everyone! Check out some of my favorites below!

These girls just love their baby sister!
Murphy Family
And it's no wonder! She is such a cutie!
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
These girls are just beautiful! :)
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
Murphy Family
Murphy Family

Thank you everyone for a great afternoon! You guys were so much fun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment