Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Product! Mini Accordion Albums!

It's looking to be a week of product sharing on my blog! I just recently received two accordion album samples in the mail, and couldn't wait to share them with you! I just love these little guys - they are absolutely perfect for purses and bags, or they can be opened up and set on a shelf. When ordering them, I have 4 different designs to choose from, two of which are shown below. They also come in packs of 3, one to keep, and two to give to grandparents. Pretty cool huh? Check em' out below!

Mini Accordion Album
Mini Accordion Album
Mini Accordion Album
Mini Accordion Album
Mini Accordion Album
Mini Accordion Album
Mini Accordion Album

No comments:

Post a Comment