Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Back!

Did the new year sneak up on anyone else? One moment 2010 seemed so far away and the next it was here and in full force! I realized I haven't post in about a month, so to break the silence I thought I'd let you in on what I've been up to.

We celebrated our second cousin's 4th birthday party (complete with Tinkerbell punch)
Campbell turns 4!

We got a new TV, ran wires, and re-painted our living room
Redecorating

Got our house all dressed up for Christmas, complete with a new white Badger themed tree
Christmas Decorations

Started off celebrating Christmas in Waupaca with my family, and my parents dog Molly:
Puppy Christmas

Opened lots of presents
Ready to Open Presents!

Finished celebrating Christmas by playing lots and lots of Wii Sports Resort in Sheboygan Falls with Brian's Family
Playing Wii

Headed back to Sheboygan Falls for New Years Eve, and got to see the "Blue Moon". This one is a tad blurry because my tripod got so cold that it was stuck shut, so I had to hand hold my camera!
The Blue Moon

Shot my first wedding of the year in a suburb of Chicago of a beautiful couple and their two families coming together (and it was outside in a tent! But more on that later..)
Me "In Action"

We then spent a weekend in Chicago...
Street Performer in Chicago

and had our first REAL Chicago style pizza!
Deep Dish Pizza

Other than that, we've been hanging out inside avoiding the cold weather!
Edie

So there you have it! No wonder a month flew by so fast. I have a bunch of new posts coming your way, including one on my new 365 project, and a sneak peek at Tiffany and Joe's wedding!

Thanks for your patience internet, and I look forward to what 2010 will bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment