Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo Friday

Happy Friday! It's already Friday night here, so I've already got in a glass of wine and a good supper. I love Fridays. I am especially excited today because of the awesome wedding of Andy and Sharon tomorrow - it is going to rock! Who would have thought that we would have to worry about rain in January? Hmm... even better yet, who would have thought we'd have to use our indoor plan for extremely cold weather because it's RAINING! Wow, Wisconsin weather never ceases to amaze me :)

Here is my weekly update from my 365 project. For those of you just joining us, I am taking one picture per day for all of 2010, and updating the blog weekly. So, here goes!

1.16.10
1.16.10
Mother nature left a dusting of frost over everything this weekend, and it really was beautiful! I learned later that this type of frost is called hoar frost. The more you know!

1.17.10
1.17.10
This is the pier at the Tenney Park Locks - I'd like to say I overexposed the sky, but it was really that grey and ominous. You can see the other shore line faintly in the distance.

1.18.10
1.18.10
I finally got to take Edie for a walk today! The poor pooch hasn't been out on a stroll for a few weeks... I took a bunch of other nature pics on our walk, but liked in this one her shadow was larger than her 7 pound self!

1.19.10
1.19.10
I was inadvertently part of a protest after taking this pic... this is why I love going downtown... you never know what you're going to find

1.20.10
1.20.10
I have a wedding this weekend and really wanted to practice some more with off-camera lighting. If you need a chuckle, just think of me running back and forth between the couch and the camera, and waiting for the self timer to go off! Ta da! :)

1.21.10
1.21.10
who picked this puzzle? we started a new puzzle this week, only to discover there are way too many pieces that look way too much alike! With our rousing activity choices, we should be ready for the retirement home in about 5 years :)

1.22.10
1.22.10
Our dog is a wine-o. seriously, protect your glasses or they will get licked!


No comments:

Post a Comment