Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Tubachristmas!

Tuba Christmas 2009

This past Saturday my whole family was in Madison for Tuba Christmas. I think I counted back and this is the 7th year my dad has come down to Madison to participate. It has become a yearly tradition for us now! Hundreds of Tubas make the Capitol Rotunda just sound heavenly, and I think this year was definitely the best! Here are a few pictures that I grabbed - hope everyone is having a great holiday season!

Here is the rowdy crowd :)
Tuba Christmas 2009

The capitol is just so beautiful!
Tuba Christmas 2009

Here's my dad!
Tuba Christmas 2009

The reflections on the Tubas were just awesome:
Tuba Christmas 2009

Tuba Christmas 2009

I've never seen people up in the Rotunda before... how'd they get up there!?
Tuba Christmas 2009

Tuba Christmas 2009

The end of the concert -
Tuba Christmas 2009

Tree in the Capitol

No comments:

Post a Comment