Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Tuba Christmas

If you're in the Madison area looking for something festive to do tomorrow, Saturday December 12th, head on down to the Capitol Rotunda at 2:30pm for Tuba Christmas!

My dad has been coming down and playing his Baritone for 7 years now, and it has become quite the tradition in our family. About 100-150 Tuba and Baritone players from all over the state gather and play Christmas carols - it is really beautiful. Plus the Capitol has their tree up, and it is HUGE. If you've never seen it, it's worth the trip!

There's not too much information on their website, but if you'd like to take a look go here.

Here's a picture of the Tree from last year - I'll post more photos of this year's tree and Tuba Christmas after tomorrow!

Hope you're having a great holiday season so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment