Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

This is the second time this little cutie has been in front of my camera, and this time mom and dad joined him! I just took his pictures in August, where we played the game of "where can we set the baby now?" since he wasn't moving around yet. Now he's up and walking er... should I say running... around! I had a fun time chasing him around during their shoot. Here are a few of my favorites!

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

Hughes Family

Don't be fooled, this little guy is more of a drummer than a piano player :)
Hughes Family

Hughes Family

No comments:

Post a Comment