Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ashley

I grew up in a family being the only girl among 8 boy cousins. Oh yes, 8. I have spent many a family gathering being a WWF referee (because I didn't want to wrestle), only to find out that indeed sometimes the ref does get pulled down to ground in the heat of battle. I could sometimes convince my cousin Matt to play Little Mermaid with me if he could be Eric, but he was more interested in going on an adventure than staying home and caring for our doll child. One Christmas I was the envy of all the cousins though, when I was the first to get a Game Boy and played Tetris for about 7 hours straight. We've had some good times together, but our family changed when I got to Middle School. We were beyond lucky when my Aunt Shelia married Rich, and his daughter Ashley was welcomed into our family. I was no longer the only girl cousin! Yipee!

Ashley contacted me a little while ago and wanted some pictures taken of her. She has just started selling Lia Sophia Jewelery and needed a few headshots. Of course I was willing to help her out - I mean one beautiful girl with some beautiful jewelery - sounds like a great combination!

Here are a few of my favorites from her shoot!
Ashley

Yes her eyes are naturally that blue!
Ashley

She has inspired me to wear more rings... look at how beautiful these are!
Ashley

Ashley

Ashley

I love this picture. This is how I know we're related!
Ashley

Ashley

The Red Mill in Waupaca is such a beautiful spot for photos, I was loving this morning sunlight!
Ashley

Ashley

Ashley

This one is probably my favorite from the day - work it girl!
Ashley

I love that ring!
Ashley

Here's a close-up of her jewelery:
Ashley

Of course I just had to hang a few necklaces from the trees!
Ashley

Thanks Ashley - I had a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment