Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Rosensteel Family

When the Rosensteels asked me to take their family photo, I was excited at the opportunity. John is a Pastor at Blackhawk, the church that my husband and I have been attending for the last 5 years. Over this past year we both have gotten to know John better. This past year has also been an exciting tim for the Rosensteels as little Eden arrived last Christmas Eve! She is not only a cutie, but she knows it! You'll see what I mean in her photos below!


















No comments:

Post a Comment