Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Our little girl...

I just have to take a moment a be a proud "mom". One year ago today we brought home our little Yorkie Edie, and our lives have never been the same! I must admit that having a puppy is more work than I'd ever thought it would be, however like most things in life, the hardest things are the most rewarding. So in honor of this special holiday in our little family I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pics from the last year. She is after all my most faithful subject!

This photo is from the first day we brought her home! I think that's been the only day she's been mellow since!

Edie keeping up on her emails...

Edie looking out at the landscape after getting 10 inches of snow... "Where am I supposed to go potty?"Enjoying some time in the sunshine....

This is probably one of my favorites of her... it just conveys the excitement and complete concentration she has when riding in the car!This is Edie at her favorite spot in the new house... the front window. I think she's guarding me against some scary leaves here! Man those blowing ones are dangerous!
Thanks for bearing with the bragging mom : )

No comments:

Post a Comment