Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Balmy 6 degrees! Bring out the Swim Suits!


I hope you're bundled in somewhere warm as I write this post! I just took a look at the weather and it's a balmy 6 degrees!  Although it may seem cold it is a great improvement from a few days ago when it was -45 degrees with the windchill!  It was so cold, my car wouldn't start on Thursday after a day outside (don't worry hubby & co-workers to the rescue!).   The one thing that the cold weather does mean (and very close to the only thing I enjoy!) is some beautiful sunsets.  I couldn't help but take a few pictures on Friday night.

Here's Edie, wondering why in the world I got to go outside and take pictures while she had to stay inside (apparently she didn't understand what "30 below 0" is dangerous for animals means)....


I took this picture of myself in the reflection of the glass.


Such pretty colors!  



No comments:

Post a Comment