Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bunbury Portraits


When I'm not doing photography, I work for Bunbury & Associates Realtors in Madison. However, some days the two meet, and I get to have portrait day! I always love the opportunity to capture our agents personalities, and get to know them a little better. Plus, we even threw in a "Sold" sign for a little fun!


First up was Kay, she is a new agent in our Middleton Office and we're so glad to have her!


Next is Beth Goethel from our Baraboo Office, hopefully she'll be putting those Sold signs all over her lake properties soon!


Now there is a time and a place for the studio portrait, but I took a little break from the flash and opened up the windows and shot just with the available light. I love the results!



And last but not least, one of our newer agents Andy Symanski. Although new to our company, he is not new to the business, and he is a great addition !








1 comment:

  1. Man, those Bunbury agents are a good looking crew! Great work, Jenn! I'll have to have you take mine some time. You do terrific, professional work. Best, Melissa B

    ReplyDelete