Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tania Class of 2010

1

I met Tania and her mom at the Arborteum last week for her senior photos. A senior at West High School, Tania is not short on ambition or personality! I really enjoyed getting to know her, and walking around the Arboretum it is very apparent she is going to be successful. Next fall she is planning on attending UW Madison (woot!), focus in pre-law.

The Arboretum is becoming my new favorite place in Madison to shoot, and with beautiful light and a "sassy" subject they were the perfect combination! I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites to just a few for the blog, so be sure to become a fan on Facebook to see the rest!

3

4

6

8

9

10

13

14

20

22

26

No comments:

Post a Comment