Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Mauer Family

I met the Mauer family on a beautiful summer night at the Arboretum. The sun was setting, Brennan had a bunch of little smiles for us, and everything was great until the mosquitos found us! Poor Becca was just covered in bites after we left - thank goodness for photo shop!

This family is always a ton of fun to be around, and the last time I took their family pictures Brennan wasn't walking. In fact, he was perfectly content with sitting in one place. Not this time! I definately had fun chasing this little cutie around. The Mauers will be welcoming another little one in to their family soon, and I couldn't be more excited for them. Thanks guys for a great night, and I hope you enjoy your photos!








This is the "I'm going to run away" face! So cute!


This is the "what is this strange lady doing in my face with a camera" face : )




















No comments:

Post a Comment