Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Silas - Class of 2010

I had a great time getting to know Silas and his mom Karlene on Monday night at Tenney Park in Madison. It was a gorgeous summer night, and with Silas's love for water, it was the perfect location!

Silas recently injured his knee during football, and is getting ready for surgury this fall. He was a great sport and walked all over the park sitting, jumping up on, and standing wherever I needed him to! Thanks Silas for being such a trooper!

Here are a few of my favorites from the session:





















No comments:

Post a Comment