Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Online Gallery!

I am so excited to announce the launch of my new online gallery! This new one is so snazzy and gives your photos great presentation for all of your family and friends. An online gallery is part of every photo package that I offer. It not only acts as a brag site for all of your family and friends, but it also allows you to order prints and other photo extras from the comfort of your own home.

Here are a few screen shots from the gallery, but nothing is like trying it yourself! Click here to see an actual gallery!


When you click on the photos, you get a nice close up image. This is where you can add photos to your cart to order prints from later.


Thanks to Brian and Ann Marie for being my poster children! You'll see a little bit more of them in a few days. I just ordered my first sample album using photos from their engagement session and I can not wait to get it in the mail! I will be sure to share how great it looks with the blog world, so check back for more info on the albums later this week.

If you're a photographer out their I'd highly recommend Creative Motion Designs, they are a fantastic web hosting/design company. Check them out at www.creativemotiondesigns.com.

Looks like we're bracing for another snow "storm" these next few days in Wisconsin... wasn't it just teasing us with spring a few weeks ago? Stay warm Wisconsin!

jvw


No comments:

Post a Comment