Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brian & Ann Marie are Engaged!

I have known Brian and Ann Marie for about a half a year now. We are both are a part of the same Young Married/Engaged Couples Life Group through our church Blackhawk. We get together once a week, talk, eat, and just share life. This group has been a blessing in my life, and it has been great to get to know all of the couples! So, when Ann Marie asked me to do their engagement photos, I was ecstatic. I mean, come on, they look great to begin with, so I knew that we were going to get some awesome photos! They are having a summer destination wedding (ooo that sounds so nice right now - a warm sunny place!), and I know that these two are going to have a great life together, no matter what gets thrown their way. : )

Ok, on to the photos! We started out downtown in this AWESOME little alley. The alley also happens to be right behind Ann Marie's office, so she got a kick out of using it in her photos. But these old brick alley ways make the best spots for pictures!





I love how the wind added some extra glamour to this shot! I literally jumped up and down when I saw this one come off the camera! Everyone come see how good they look! (Sorry, I've had a lot of coffee this morning)


We then moved on to the capitol!





Although it was unseasonably warm, in the low 50's, it still was quite chilly in the shade - but these guys were troopers! Brian & Ann Marie decided to go warm up in the sun for a moment, and caught this photo.





Thanks guys for a great afternoon! I had a great time working with the two of you, and I hope you enjoy your photos!

jvw

No comments:

Post a Comment