Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Marketing Materials!

I have just received my new marketing materials in the mail, and I am ecstatic!   I thought I'd share a few photos.

Here is the inside of my new CD cases.  After each session each client will receive their DVD with all of their images inside this cute case.



Here is a close up of the outside: 


I also got some new business cards with my new snazzy logo 



Another addition are these great photo labels that are custom made for each of my clients! This one is from Brian & Ann Marie's engagement session on Saturday.


Have I told you I like polka dots?  : )  

jvw

No comments:

Post a Comment