Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Isaiah!

I met Isaiah and his mom at the park one lovely summer evening. Isaiah is going to have a new brother in September and his mom wanted to get his last "by himself" session... how cute! Well, one thing is for sure, this little guy can move! How do I know this? I uploaded over 240 photos to my computer after returning from the park...then after deleting the blurry ones, or the ones of the back of Isaiah's head... well I was down to under 100! That means over half the time you catch this little guy looking at you, he's already gone! Whew!

Isaiah also has a sweet, loving personality... and a little flirty with the ladies! While we were at the park, he tried to steal a kiss from one little girl, and then was following and playing with another! Geez mom! Looks like you've got your hands full! : ) In all seriousness, he is a great little boy.


Alright, enough chatter and onto the photos!

















I just adore his toothy little grin!






This was quite an exciting photo... as I was backing up from Isaiah I nearly fell off the bench! Good thing mom was is used to moving fast and was able to stop me! That reminds me... I still need to clean that little finger print off my lens! : )






Thanks Sarah & Isaiah for a fun night! I hope you enjoy your photos, and I can't wait to meet the new brother in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment