Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Corie & Chris are Engaged!

I met Corie & Chris on a bright, sunny Sunday morning downtown Madison. With the world's largest brat eating shin-dig aka BratFest, and the Madison Marathon going on at the same time, downtown was a "ghost town" so to speak. There was no one around which made for some great photos!

I had a great time walking around with the both of them and getting to know them a little better. I can't wait for their wedding in August! Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot:


We started out at the Monona Terrace




I don't think there is any spot more iconic in Madison than this!





And then of course to our beautiful state capitol. Every time I go downtown and see it, I think of how lucky we are to live by such a beautiful building!


Then we did a little "capitol jumping"... and everyone survived! : )









It wouldn't be an engagement shoot without a little bling picture!










Thanks guys for a great morning! See you in a short few months for the wedding!

jvw

No comments:

Post a Comment