Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby C is here!

I met Baby C and his parents at their home after this little guy was here only 15 days! He is such a cutie, so be prepared to get your oooohhhs and aaahhhs, and check pinching fingers ready while looking at these!


Baby C's parents have purchased the "Watch Me Grow" package, so I can't wait to see this little guy grow up over the next two years! I feel very lucky to be selected as their photographer! Want more details on the "Watch Me Grow" package? Just visit my website, www.jennvanwyk.com!

Onto the photos!














I just can't get enough of those little toes!



Baby C has a really cute nursery, so we opted for a few photos in there as well!







I just had to post this one - I cracked up while editing it, it looks like he's giving us a wink!

One last one with mom and dad -


Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys for a night! I can't wait to see you guys again in a short while!

jvw

No comments:

Post a Comment