Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Little Reflection Time...

A few weekends ago, I went on a mini retreat with our Lifegroup girls (don't worry the men stayed home and cooked out wild game meat and made marshmellow guns... so they were more than taken care of!), and we went to a little cabin on Lake Wisconsin. It was so relaxing to get away, turn off the cell phone, and not be connected to a computer for 24 hours. It rained all weekend, so we were forced to sit inside and chit chat about life, which was a-ok with us! When the rain let up to a sprinkle I was just dying to get outside to grab some photos of the scenery. The kids of the owner of the cabin had this little "fort" set up outside with these great old chairs. I usually don't edit my photos to this extreme, but liked the feel it gave them. Here are a few of my favorites:

Reflection 2

Reflection

Secret Place in the Woods

There was this great misty fog that morning as well

Morning Fog

Lake Wisconsin 3

1 comment: