Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jayda is 2!

Jayda 10

I met this little cutie at her home for her two year old pictures! We started out by playing with some bubbles in the driveway, how fun!

Jayda 11

Bubbles!

For these next few, I wish my camera was able to record sound so you could hear Jayda's adorable little laugh. She loves the swing, and her daddy makes it fun as well!

Jayda 5

Jayda 6

Jayda 7

Jayda 16

Jayda 15

This next one is one of my favorites!

Jayda 14

And this one is pretty darn cute as well!

Jayda 13

Jayda 12

Jayda 9

Don't worry, we only had a few minutes of grumpy face : )

Jayda 8

Jayda 4

Jayda 2

Jayda 1

Hug from Mom

Thanks to Jayda and her family for a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment