Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Steve - Class of 2009

I met Steven at his home one crisp beautiful November morning.  A future 2009 graduate, I had a great time getting to know him and his family!  Steve is a great young man with a bright future in the US Marines.  We started his shoot out in the backyard with his acoustic guitar and cowboy wear.  Here are some of my favorites.  The bright morning sun gave us some beautiful drama in some of these shots.









No comments:

Post a Comment