Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mauer Family

My husband and I have known the Mauers in one way or another for many years, so I was delighted to have the chance to take pictures of their new little family!  This little guy is a cutie, and I’m having a hard time picking out which photos to share!  I mean, come on, check out this little tie and vest outfit - its adorable! Below are a few of my favorites!






No comments:

Post a Comment