Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Kate & Nate are Engaged!

I have known Kate and Nate for a few years now, and when I heard they were engaged, I was ecstatic!  When Kate asked me to be their photographer, I was honored!  It is such a pleasure to work with these two, and they are one of those couples that just being around them is a treat!  It is obvious from their pictures that they are in love with each other, such a deep, spiritual love, that some of these snap shots just take my breath away!  Thanks Kate & Nate for letting me be a part of your lives and your special day!  I can’t wait for June! I hope you enjoy your pictures! Below are a few of my favorites from the afternoon.








No comments:

Post a Comment