Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Kasia

These photos are for my co-worker and friend, Kasia.  She is looking to do  some modeling on the side and needed some photos for her portfolio.  This past Saturday afternoon, we set out to take as many photos in as many places as possible, and I think it was a success!  Thanks Kasia for a great afternoon, and good luck with your future modeling career!









No comments:

Post a Comment