Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Isaiah

Watch out ladies!  This little peanut will steal your heart!  I got the pleasure of hanging out with this little guy Isaiah and his mom Sarah tonight, and we had quite a good time playing!  Below are some of my favorite photos from the shoot, and as you will see, there is no shortage of cuteness!  He was on the go and exploring - and was especially excited when he got to see a dog!  Thanks Sarah and Isaiah for letting me take pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment