Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am a portrait and wedding photographer based out of Madison, Wisconsin. Here you will find my latest work and what I've been up to. Please feel free to browse and comment!

For more information and pricing, visit my website at www.jennvanwyk.com or find us on Facebook!

If you have any questions or would just like to chit chat, I'm available at jenn@jennvanwyk.com or 608.335.9213

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Best. Wedding. Entrance. Ever.

Internet, I would give my right arm (and I'm right handed) to photograph a wedding where the couple does this. Alright, that's a little extreme, maybe just a discount... but still, this is amazing. Worth your 5 minutes to watch! What I wish they would show is the transition from dance party to serious ceremony... how do you go on? Haha... props to this couple for being original, shaking it up a bit, and not afraid to make the day personalized for them. That's what it's all about right?




Props to my second shooter Chris for putting this up on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment